Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hi, kids!
This is my first-ever blog, and I want you to try blogging with me. For my first blog post, I want to discuss your Fantasy Football Math experience. I have seen some beautiful changes and immense growth in you all throughout the four weeks we have been playing at fantasy football. I have seen such confidence and courage. Thank you for being willing to try it with me this year.

Now, I want you to reflect and comment on your Fantasy Football Math experience. Tell me how you've grown, what is easier, better, more accurate now than when you began. Tell me what you now can do math-wise with confidence. Also, please blog to me about whether or not you like fantasy football, but please include specifically why or why not.

I look forward to seeing your comments. I think we are going to have a great time blogging together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment